Entrepreneur Night is a grassroots event for and by Entrepreneurs.
First event was held in September 2011. The event is held at a different venue every month on the LAST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH –except July, August, and December.
Events are held at venues that best exemplify Small Business and Entrepreneurship, and each event features free appetizers, an optional cash-bar, multiple surprises and raffles.
You can expect to enjoy a fun night while making new, amazing connections and having meaningful peer-to-peer conversations!
Entrepreneur Night has a special focus on Web and Technology Startups –who are encouraged to make short pitches on the mic during the events. The organizers also make introductions to mentors and investors for these types of companies.
Seven years. Over 60 events. 9 cities.
Over 10,000 total attendees.
4,000-plus unique attendees. 30+ host venues.
Events are attended by aspiring entrepreneurs, existing business owners, and those in the business of supporting and serving entrepreneurs. Most attendees are owners of a business that is under 5 years old (65%)
A true cross-section of the Startup and Business community attend the event:
Entrepreneur Night in the News
Entrepreneur Night has been featured in multitudes of articles in multiple publications:
- UNF student brings Entrepreneur Night event to Jacksonville (June 25, 2018)
- SPARE CHANGE: Entrepreneur Night set to return Sept. 26 (Sept 20, 2017)
- LOCAL SPIN: Changing landscape for entrepreneurs paves way for growth (June 21, 2017)
- SPARE CHANGE: Entrepreneurial landscape gets greener in 2016 (December 28, 2016
- Entrepreneur Night – 5th anniversary where it all began (October 5, 2016)
- Entrepreneur Night marks 5th anniversary Tuesday (September 26, 2016)
- Creating an entreprenuerial culture (July 2, 2016)
- Salvo Gallery Exhibit the Art of Start-Up Resilience (June 26, 2016)
- Entrepreneurs Key to Healthy Economy (February 27, 2016)
- Entrepreneur Night kicks off 2016 with largest crowd ever (January 30, 2016)
- Entrepreneur Night at Finnegan’s Black Cloud Saloon (October 2, 2015)
- Entrepreneurs play important role in a healthy economy (June 13, 2015)
- Entrepreneurs find warm welcome in county seat (May 30, 2015)
- Entrepreneur Night returns to Ormond Beach (March 30, 2015)
- Entrepreneur Night back in Palm Coast (February 25, 2015)
- Entrepreneur Night kicks off 2015 in Flagler Beach (January 31, 2015)
- Was 2014 the ‘Year of the Entrepreneur?’ (December 27, 2014)
- Entrepreneur Night founder sees climate for growth (November 29, 2014)
- Entrepreneur Night heads north to St. Augustine (Oct 4, 2014)
- How innovation is flourishing outside Jacksonville’s urban core (Oct 1, 2014)
- Youth is served at Entrepreneur Night (June 28, 2014)
- Entrepreneur Night celebrates 40 under 40 (June 24, 2014)
- Entrepreneur Night founder reflects on event’s growth (June 22, 2014)
- Entrepreneur Night stops in Bunnell (March 1, 2014)
- Entrepreneur Night Taps Into a Diversity of Niches (February 18, 2014)
- Entrepreneur Night heads south in May (May 11, 2013)
- Entrepreneur Night becomes a multi-county event (May 30, 2013)
- Entrepreneurs hear from one of their own (May 3, 2013)
- Entrepreneur Night Closes Out Year (December 1, 2012)
- Entrepreneur Night Connects 200 Professionals (November 3, 2012)
- Offering Small Business Owners Big Opportunities (November 3, 2012)
- Entrepreneurs get tips on overcoming failure (Feb 2, 2013)
- Entrepreneurs Gather for the first time in 2013 (Feb 2, 2013)
- Calling All Business Owners, Entrepreneurs (Jan 26, 2013)
- Social Media Checks-In 200 (July 4, 2012)
- World Social Media Day makes Flagler connection (July 4, 2012)
- Palm Coast event joins small business, big money (May 21, 2012)
- Entrepreneur Night offers business chance to get big (Apr 28, 2012)
- Startups Gather for Drinks, Dealings (Oct 7, 2011)
Entrepreneur Night is presented by Office Divvy ™ –a business percolator based in Palm Coast, Florida. Established in 2008, Office Divvy ™ works with Startups, Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Freelancers, Professionals and Solo-Practitioners. Office Divvy ™”s services include Ready-to-Use Offices, Coworking Space, Virtual Office Solutions, Virtual Assistant Services, and Professional Phone Answering. Company has dozens of members and clients in Central and North Florida, and beyond, across 18 industries. Office Divvy has been a coworking movement pioneer in the State of Florida, and Office Divvy ™ co-founders are sought-after mentors and speakers on the matters of Small Business, Social Media, and Technology.
Pyramid DJs is a Flagler Beach based Disckjockey Company offering the finest in DJ entertainment and much more. As a full time disckjockey company and Pyramid Diskjockeys has been in the entertainment industry since 1988. Entrepreneur Night events are frequently MCed and DJed personally by the founder – Vern Shank.