Advertise Here as a Website Sponsor
On Entrepreneur Night, there are limited advertising spots available in the format of Banner Ads. The website sponsorship through these ads help offset website maintenance, event promotion, and actual event costs. Your ads appear throughout the site on the assigned spots that are displayed with each page view on the website.
Banner Ads are sized 250px x 100px, and the rates are:
- $59 / month (for one month campaign)
- $49 / month (for three-month campaign)
- $39 / month (for six-month campaign)
- $29 / month (for annual campaign)
There is a one time setup fee of $20 with each campaign. All campaigns must be prepaid for the committed duration. You must produce your ad according to the size and content guidelines, or we will gladly produce the ad for you for a charge of $25 with submission of your electronic assets (images).
For more information, or to request an insertion order, please fill out the form below. Please also review the advertising guidelines, as you must agree on these terms and guidelines prior to commencement of any advertising campaign.
EntrepreneurNight.com Advertising Philosophy
Ads should contribute to and be consistent with the overall user experience. Thus, we are committed to protecting our user experience by keeping the site clean, consistent, and free from irrelevant and/or misleading advertising.
Landing pages / Destination URLs:
1) Ads containing a URL or domain in the body must link to that same URL or domain. 2) Ads must send users to the same landing page when the ad is clicked. 3) Landing pages cannot generate a pop-up (including “pop-overs” and “pop-unders”) when a user enters or leaves the page. 4) Landing pages cannot use “fake” close behavior (ie. when a user clicks the ‘close’ icon on the page, the page should close down and no other behavior should result). 5) Landing pages cannot utilize “mouse trapping” whereby the advertiser does not allow users to use their browser “back button” and traps them on their site and/or present any other unexpected behavior (for example: navigation to another ad or page). 6) Ads cannot require viewers to click on the ad to submit Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, date of birth, phone numbers, social security number, physical addresses, or email addresses) on the landing page or in the ad, except to enable an e-commerce transaction and where the ad and landing page clearly indicate that a product is being sold.
1) Ads must directly relate to the content on your landing page. 2) Ads must clearly represent the company, product, or brand that is being advertised. Products or services promoted in the ad must be directly available on the landing page. 3) Ads must not include unsubstantiated claims, including but not limited to prices, discounts or product availability. 4) Ads cannot insult, harass, or threaten a user, person, a company, or organization. 5) Ads must not contain audio that plays automatically, without a user’s interaction. Any automated animation must cease after 15 seconds and must not replay.
1) Ads must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive. 2) Ads will not be permitted in cases where a business model or practice is deemed unacceptable or contrary to our overall advertising philosophy. 3) Ads, or categories of ads, which receive a significant amount of negative user feedback, or are otherwise deemed in violation of community standards will not be permitted. 4) Ads cannot contain, facilitate, promote, or reference the following: Offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene or inappropriate language; Obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous and/or unlawful content; Tobacco products; Ammunition, firearms, paintball guns, bb guns, or weapons of any kind; Gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo, or poker; Scams, illegal activity, or chain letters; Contests and sweepstakes; Get rich quick and other money making opportunities that offer compensation for little or no investment, including “work from home” opportunities positioned as alternatives to part-time or full-time employment or promises of monetary gain with no strings attached; Adult content, including nudity, sexual terms and/or images of people in positions or activities that are excessively suggestive or sexual, or provocative images in violation of community standards; Adult friend finders or dating sites with a sexual emphasis; Adult toys, videos, or other adult products; Pharmaceutical products; Spy cams or surveillance equipment; Web-based non-accredited colleges that offer degrees; Inflammatory religious content; Politically religious agendas and/or any known associations with hate, criminal and/or terrorist activities; Content that exploits political agendas or uses “hot button” issues for commercial use regardless of whether the advertiser has a political agenda; Hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group; Content that advocates against any organization, person, or group of people, with the exception of candidates running for public office; Content that depicts a health condition in a derogatory or inflammatory way or misrepresents a health condition in any way.
Data and Privacy
1) You may not give data you receive from us to any third party, including ad networks. 2) You may not use user data you receive from us or collect through running an ad, including information you derive from your targeting criteria, for any purpose without user consent.
Banner Ad Specs
Size: 250 pixel wide by 100 pixel high, 72 or 96 dpi, max size 99KB
Format: GIF, JPEG, or PNG
Design: Design your own or send us the assets and we’ll design it for you for a charge of $25.-